Agnes dos Santos | Perfect Eyelashes is one of the UK's leading independent eyelash extension boutiques. We specialise in creating bespoke eyelash extensions to enhance your natural beauty.
We believe that every single woman has the right to feel beautiful and wonderful in her own skin. In an ideal world, her outward appearance just would not matter. In the world we live in though, image is extremely important. Therefore we want you to look like yourself, only better. We want to give you the confidence to look the world square in the face and to get what you want out of life. Our mission is to make you leave the salon looking and feeling wonderful.
At Agnes dos Santos | Perfect Eyelashes salons we use our bespoke technique to extend your natural lashes. The lash extensions are applied by an experienced lash stylist with many years of experience so your lashes will feel completely weightless, individually separated with no clumps giving you the look you always dreamed of. Despite that eyelash extensions are not a conditioner treatment for your lashes we improved many lashes of our clients.
Call us for instant transformation from ordinary lashes to extraordinary, elegant lashes where everyone believes what a perfect lashes you got.
Types of eyelashes
First of all- we do not use any eyelashes that come from animals! Our eyelashes are 100% VEGAN.
What sets semi-permanent lashes apart is that, because each lash is actually permanently bonded onto one of your natural lashes, they will stay in place until the natural lash, as part of its natural lifecycle, falls out. The new lash will grow and so on.
At Perfect Eyelashes after long research we decided which lashes will be best on many aspects.
So now we are proudly offering four types of our branded eyelashes:
Natural Hair lashes
Before Your Lash Extension Appointment
After Your Lash Extensions Appointment
- DO RESEARCH - Out there are many people offering eyelash extensions so you have to make sure you chose the good one as they will work on your EYES. Lashes applied by inexperienced technician will very likely ruin your own lashes for quite some time. Do not allow anyone to put eyelash extensions on unless they have been properly trained. You should always ask to see proof of certification from the therapist performing the procedure along with their work portfolio.Ideally you want someone who has got at least 6 months experience. To apply the lashes well, takes a lot of hand/eye co-ordination. Not something that happens overnight.
- UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS - Applying a full set of new lashes can take anywhere from 90 to 180 minutes.To prepare the eye area for extensions, your esthetician will clean your lashes and place hydrating eye pads on top of your bottom lashes.Then, with your eyes closed, your lash professional uses tweezers to apply the extensions using special adhesive.
- BEFORE YOU ARRIVE - Arrive with no makeup or at least no mascara and do not perm or curl your eyelashes before your eyelash extension appointment.
- CONSULTATION - make sure you will have a full consultation before your treatment. It is very important to get your therapist know what you aiming for, to assess your natural lash condition and choose best possible look for you.
- PATCH TEST - we require patch test 48 hours before the treatment for clients which are new to lash extensions.If you are very sensitive or you had a previous allergies with eyelash extensions please inform the therapist. Otherwise is unnecessary as we use medical adhesive which will not touch your skin.
- Our lashes need minimal care.
- It is important do not wet your lashes for 24h to allow the adhesive to properly dry.
- It is necessary to avoid oils and oily eye make-up remover as they will loosen the adhesive bond of the extension.
- Rubbing, scratching and pulling will spoil the effect and shorten the life.
- All our clients will be given an after care card so you will be fully aware what to do or not to do with your new beautiful lashes.